Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ROCK MUSIC IS DEAD

Today while I was browsing the internet, I discovered that Lil Wayne may be making a rock album. While he certainly does have some writing talent, as seen by the disgustingly catchy single "Lollipop", rock is a genre he may wish to avoid. Many artists like to venture into genre's unknown and that has had some positive results, though I do still despise many rap rock bands. However, is a rock album really the best choice for a rapper such as Lil Wayne? I mean hes on fire right now with his Tha Carter III album, should he really try to do a Kanye West genre switch. Below I have put one of his better solos. The new single that leaked is not currently available on legit sites, so you will have to either way to find alternative means to hear that.

No comments: